GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC) govern the mutual contractual relationship between the Queens & Wellness Hotel Mariánské Lázně, which is operated by Tennis Agens Mariánské Lázně, sro ID number: 24795780 Luční 247/2, 35301 Mariánské Lázně
(hereinafter the provider or company) and the client. – a natural or legal person who orders accommodation in the Hotel as a client (hereinafter referred to as the client).
In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the agreements, including the company’s standardized agreements and the provisions of the GTC, the provisions of these agreements take precedence over the provisions of the GTC.
The GTC become part of the pre-contractual agreements at the moment of the commencement of these negotiations between the provider and the customer and part of the contracts at the moment of their conclusion.
1. Pre-contractual arrangements include the ordering of services, the negotiation of their conditions and the confirmation of the final order by the provider.
2. Service orders must be made in writing and it must be clear who makes them and what is their subject (type of services, dates, prices, etc.). Orders must be sent to the relevant department of the company, ie the Sales and Reservation Department, or the director of the establishment.
3. By signing the order, or by confirming the email, the provider agrees to provide the ordered services to the agreed extent and at this point the contract is concluded.
4. If they are the customer, or. by the person designated / representative person, additional services are ordered additionally, the provider and the customer are obliged to proceed in accordance with this article. The Provider undertakes to make every effort to provide the additionally required services, but does not guarantee their provision.
Obligations of the contracting parties
1. By concluding the contract, the provider is obliged to provide the customer with the services specified in the contract and the customer is obliged to remove these services and pay the company the agreed price for their provision.
Start of accommodation
1. Upon arrival, each guest at the hotel reception will prove his identity card or other proof of identity. After fulfilling the stated legal obligations, including filling in the registration card (record for the foreign police), the reception will accommodate the guest and provide him with further information on accommodation.
2. An integral part of these general terms and conditions is the Accommodation Rules.
Terms of payment
1. If the provider requires a deposit for the ordered services, the customer is obliged to pay this deposit to the company properly, ie. in the amount and due date specified in the contract; payment of the deposit means crediting the relevant amount to the provider’s bank account, unless otherwise agreed. If the deposit is not duly paid by the customer, the provider reserves the right to cancel the agreed reservation and demand from the customer the corresponding cancellation fees according to Article V of these GTC.
2. The client is obliged to pay the agreed price for accommodation. The Client undertakes to pay the tax document (invoice) in cash at the end of the accommodation or within the due date specified therein; unless otherwise agreed, the due date is 14 days from the date of issue. Any discrepancies in the tax document (invoice) must be reported by the customer in writing, within 5 calendar days from the date of receipt. In the event that the provider acknowledges the claim of the tax document (invoice) as justified, the due date of the tax document (invoice) is postponed and the amount stated in the claimed tax document (invoice) will be due within the due date specified in the newly issued tax document (invoice). ). Complained tax document (invoice), for which the provider finds the complaint to be unjustified,
3. Payment shall be deemed to have been made when it is credited to the provider’s bank account indicated on the tax document (invoice), unless otherwise agreed.
4. In the event of the Client’s delay in paying for the services provided, the Provider has the right to demand from the Client, in addition to payment of the amount due, interest on arrears of 0.5% of the amount due for each day of delay starting from the first day following the due date of the tax document. (invoices) until it is paid.
5. The Provider reserves the right to use any payment of the Client to settle its oldest receivable (s), which it has against the Client after the due date. The provider is entitled to use blocked funds to pay for all unpaid amounts incurred during the stay and after the guest’s departure (eg drinks from the minibar, consumption in a restaurant, cafe, violation of the smoking ban, etc.)
1. Cancellation always means the cancellation, postponement or modification of a confirmed order.
2. The customer is obliged to apply for cancellation in writing to the person with whom the terms of the contract have been negotiated and, if not, to the director of the establishment.
3. If the customer cancels the ordered and confirmed services, he is obliged to pay the provider cancellation fees according to the price conditions of the reservation; cancellation fees will be calculated from the price for canceled services incl. VAT, as follows:
For individual reservations:
Up to 4 days before the expected arrival of accommodation free of charge
3-2 days before the expected arrival of accommodation 100% of the first night
1-0 days before the expected arrival of accommodation or in case of no-show 100% of the total accommodation price.
For Group bookings (4 and more rooms):
Cancellation fees of 25% of the total price of the booked accommodation and services will be paid by the customer if he cancels the order
within 19 to 10 days before the date of arrival of the group accommodation.
Cancellation fees in the amount of 50% of the total price of the ordered accommodation and services will be paid by the customer if he cancels the order
within 9 to 5 days before the date of arrival of the group accommodation.
Cancellation fees in the amount of 100% of the total price of the booked accommodation and services will be paid by the customer if he cancels the order
within 4 days or less before the start of the group accommodation and also in case of non-arrival of the group.
4. For the purposes of these GTC, the price of the room means the price for accommodation and buffet breakfast, the municipality fee and VAT in the statutory amount.
5. The cancellation fee will be charged to the customer by a tax document (invoice) with a 10-day maturity. If the cancellation fee is not duly paid, the customer is obliged to pay the provider, in addition to the amount corresponding to the cancellation fee, interest on arrears of 0.5% of the amount due for each day of delay starting on the first day following the due date.
Complaints about services
1. The customer is obliged to file a complaint about the services provided by the provider in writing with the person with whom the terms of the contract have been agreed and, if not, with the director of the establishment. This complaint must be made immediately after the discovery of deficiencies in the services, but no later than the day following the last day on which the services in question were provided to the customer. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into account.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. Each of the contracting parties is entitled to withdraw from the contract under the conditions and for reasons stipulated by law or the contract.
2. The Provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract with immediate effect (in whole or in part) in the event that the customer breaches the contract in a material way or repeatedly breaches any obligation under the contract, or if the customer is in arrears with payment of any amount due by more than 10 days after the due date.
1. The accommodated guest has the right to submit a proposal for out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to the designated subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is:
Czech Trade Inspection
Central Inspectorate – ADR Department
120 00 Prague 2
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body supervising consumer protection, proceeding in accordance with Act No. 64/1986 Coll., On the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, as amended, and other legal regulations. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is www.coi.cz.
2. In accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 letter j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code does not entitle the accommodated as a consumer to withdraw from the accommodation contract if the accommodation facility provides performance within the specified period.
Consent to the sending of business offers
1. The Client agrees with the sending of business offers by the Provider, which is carried out in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services. The Client agrees to the sending of Business Communications to his email address by sending the inquiry form on the provider’s website. The customer has the opportunity to cancel this consent at any time.
1. If, in all its efforts, the provider is unable to meet the agreed conditions as a result of force majeure, he shall immediately have the right to withdraw from the contract, unless the parties agree otherwise. Force majeure means, in particular, damage to the hotel and its facilities as a result of natural disasters; in the event of force majeure, the customer is not entitled to apply any sanctions or equivalent claims against the provider.
1. The contracting parties acknowledge that the liability of the provider, the client and the client’s clients is governed by the rules pursuant to the provisions of § 2894 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code. Damage will be compensated in cash, unless the parties agree otherwise. In the event that the damage is caused by the client’s clients and the clients do not reimburse the claimed damage, the customer undertakes to pay for this damage as if he had caused it himself.
2. The Provider is entitled to require a guarantee in the form of pre-authorization of a payment card or a cash deposit upon arrival of clients. The Company undertakes to return this deposit, or part of it, to the clients upon the departure of the clients and after the settlement of any receivables pursuant to this paragraph.
3. If the company finds the actions of the client or his clients to be a gross violation of the hotel’s accommodation rules, the company has the right, after discussing the whole matter with the client, to terminate the client’s accommodation, or his clients, without compensation, or without restriction of the right to charge accommodation.
4. The Client expressly agrees that the Provider is entitled in accordance with the relevant generally applicable legal regulations, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection and Amendments to Certain Acts, to process and store all information and data that provided to him for the purpose of processing the order.
5. The guest acknowledges that for the storage of valuables (max. Value 20000 CZK.) There is a safety deposit box located in the room or a safe at the reception (valuables max. Value 20000.). The hotel is not responsible for the loss of or damage to valuables left in the room and in the hotel outside the safe.
6. In all hotel areas, smoking is strictly prohibited. In case of violation of this prohibition, the provider has the right to charge guests an amount of € 200 for the threat to fire safety and deep cleaning of the premises.
7. Personal belongings that the guest forgets at the hotel will be sent to the guest cash on delivery by the Czech Post at his expense.
8. All amounts will be created in CZK. The exchange rate for foreign currencies is governed by the CNB’s daily exchange rate. In the case of payment by each card, the exchange rate may differ depending on the rate used by the bank that issued the payment card.
The GTC come into force and effect on 1.6.2021